We'd like to thank our partners for supporting for our mission to provide the most trusted, reliable digestive health content to all Canadians.
Become a CDHF Corporate Partner
Digestive disorders touch the lives of millions of Canadians every year.
- Our Vision: To empower all Canadians to manage their digestive health with confidence and optimism.
- Our Mission: To reduce suffering and improve quality of life by providing trusted, accessible, and accurate information about digestive health and disease.
Our Programs Include:
- Support and Information to the public in all forms (Videos, Articles, Infographics, Animations and More)
- Awareness and Education through our strong social following (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
- Free Monthly e-Newsletter to 10K+ Subscribers
- Our myIBS App – with 5,000 Downloads, and Growing
- Custom Programs & More!
Partner Benefits Include:
Access to an Engaged Audience in the Digestive health and Disease Space
Brand exposure to those with digestive conditions, or those looking to live healthier lives. Our website garners 150,000+ users a month, and with a 3:09 minute average session duration – they are engaged, and looking to CDHF to understand complex concepts easier.
In the marketplace as a partner & association with evidence-based recommendations and information concerning digestive health and disease.
Our Impact Testimonials:
The below are testimonials of how our work is empowering Canadians to manage their digestive health with confidence and optimism.
- “As someone with chronic digestive illness I’ve benefitted thoroughly from CDHF’s resources. Thank you for all the work that you do and here’s to supporting more advances in the field of digestive health.”
- “Thank you for all you do. I get more information from you than I do my physician. I feel heard. Thank you.”
- “Keep up the good work and educating the public. I appreciate all you do.”
In a world where consumers are presented with a multitude of conflicting messages about how to best manage their digestive health, CDHF is the credible authoritative, trusted voice to guide consumers through their self-discovery and journey. A partner to make sense of the information, from the food they eat, to the lifestyle they lead, to the medications they take, and beyond. We are a group of people, for people who talk about digestive health in an authentic, “refreshingly real” way while still remaining professional, and ensuring our resources are always written or reviewed by a healthcare professional.