Protocols and and guidelines are evolving constantly in Canada. Our friends at Valneva put together some tips to keep in mind if you are travelling during COVID-19.
For more resources, and to stay up to date visit: https://howtotravelnow.ca/
Things to Check:
- Government of Canada re: travel advice and advisories
- Your travel insurance re: cancellations and medical emergencies
- Your airline company for the in-flight rules and last-minute updates
- Your destination’s rules on face masks, personal protection and social distancing
- Your destination’s quarantine rules for arrival, and current Canadian quarantine rules for when you return
- The protocols for your hotel, including on-site doctor, food, shuttle, etc.
- The protocols for your car rental company
- Rules for public and national parks
- Rules for museums and attractions
- Rules for swimming/beaches