Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a blender, pulse together the lemon zest, olive oil, basil leaves, and chives. Transfer to a bowl, and add in the turkey, salt and pepper. Mix and form into 16 evenly sized meatballs.
- Place onto baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, the broil for 5 minutes.
Amanda Li is a Toronto-based Registered Dietitian, owner of Wellness Simplified, Professor at George Brown College and a foodie at heart. Upon completing a culinary arts diploma she knew she wanted to bring together her dietetic experience to create a nutrition coaching philosophy that is foodcentric and grounded in teaching individuals a basic life skill – nourishing their body, mind and soul. Her aim is to encourage, educate, and equip individuals with the hands-on food skills to make healthy eating the easier choice!