CDHF Talks: Esophageal Cancer
CDHF Talks: Esophageal Cancer was recorded by Dr. Setareh Samimi, hemato-oncologist, Sacré-Coeur Hospital.
Esophageal cancer is the eight most leading cancer worldwide, it’s prevalence varies depending on different parts of the world.
In this CDHFTalks, Dr. Setareh Samimi answers the following questions:
- What are the types of esophageal cancer? What is the cause?
- What are the risk factors of esophageal cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of esophageal cancer?
- How is the diagnosis of oesophagus cancer made?
- How do you Treat Esophageal Cancer?
- Post Treatment Management
If you prefer to read the answers, visit the Esophageal Cancer article.