COVID-19 has Changed the Way we Travel
Protocols and and guidelines are evolving constantly in Canada and worldwide. Our friends at Valneva put together some tips to keep in mind if you are planning to travel.
For more resources, and to stay up to date visit: https://howtotravelnow.ca/
Things to Check:
- Government of Canada re: Covid-19 travel advice and advisories
- Your travel insurance re: cancellations and medical emergencies
- Your airline company for the in-flight rules and last-minute updates and cancellation policy
- Your destination’s rules on vaccination, Covid-19 testing, face masks, personal protection and social distancing
- Your destination’s quarantine rules for arrival (if any)
- The protocols for your hotel, including on-site doctor, restaurants, stores, services, shuttle, etc.
- Canadian Covid-19 testing and quarantine rules for when you return
- Your completed profile on ArriveCAN
- The protocols for your car rental company
- Rules for public and national parks
- Rules for museums and attractions
- Rules for swimming/beaches