Probiotic Yogurt Parfait with Marinated Berries, Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup
Recipe by Eric Deletroz, CCC & Lucia Weiler, RD, Nutritionist
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 serving (185 g)
Calories 210; Fat 6 g (10% DV), Carbohydrates 35 g (12 % DV), Fibre 8 g (31% DV); Sugars 19g, Protein 7 g. Food Guide Servings: Vegetables 1, Grains 0.4, Milk and Alternatives 0.6
- 3 cup (750 ml) Activia Probiotic Vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Matcha green tea with ginger
- 3Tbsp(45 ml) Pure maple syrup
- 2 cup (290 g) Blueberries fresh
- 2 cup (250 g) Raspberries fresh
- 1 cups (85 g) Kellogg’s All-Bran Buds
- ½ cup (50 g) Almonds sliced
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Cinnamon, Saigon, Ground
- 8 sprigs Fresh mint
- Wisk maple syrup with Matcha green tea and ginger. Add to berries and gently mix until all the ingredients are well-blended. Refrigerate and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place sliced almonds on a baking tray and toast almond until light golden Add Kellogg’s All- Bran Buds and cinnamon and toast for another 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve.
- Using a 6 oz glass, place 3 Tbsp (45 ml) of Activia Probiotic Vanilla yogurt in the bottom of theglass, top with ¼ cup (60 ml) of mix berries and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of Kellogg’s All-Bran Buds toasted with almond and cinnamon.
- Repeat the same for a second layer, garnish with fresh mint, cover and refrigerate.