Digestive Health 101 Webinar
Are you interested in your digestive health? Or perhaps you are looking to relieve symptoms from digestive issues by getting the fundamentals right. In collaboration with NutriProCan, registered Dietitian Lisa Spriet talks all about the latest in nutrition and digestive health, and how digestive health is essential for your total health in this pre-recorded webinar.
- Learn about why your gut health matters and how it contributes to your overall health and wellbeing.
- Understand the basics of the digestive system and healthy digestion.
- Practical tips for improving your gut function: Do’s and Don’ts for healthy bowels.
- Dietitian guidelines for gut-healthy foods, supplements (probiotics, prebiotics, etc), and other lifestyle factors that improve gut health.
- Putting it all together: A “Gut Healthy Day” with meals and snacks and tips, modifications, substitutes and general guidelines to support your gut in the long term.
- Myth-busting with engaging quizzes throughout the presentation about food, nutrition and other digestive health facts.
Are you interested in learning how to reduce or resolve digestive problems through nutrition?
Request a free 15-minute consultation with a Registered Dietitian from NutriProCan to find out if nutrition counselling could work for you.
Do you suffer from IBS symptoms?
NutriProCan’s IBS treatment protocol is designed to help eliminate or reduce GI symptoms, including gas, bloating, pain, diarrhea, constipation and stomach upset. Download the IBS Program Overview and learn more!
About The Speaker
Lisa Spriet, Registered Dietitian, NutriProCan Dietitians
Lisa is a Registered Dietitian and Co-Owner of NutriProCan, a company of registered dietitians who have helped Canadians with optimizing their digestive health and overall health since 2015. She also holds a Master’s of Science Degree in Foods and Nutrition.
Lisa is a lecturer, speaker, coach for individuals and group programs and works with businesses and organizations developing nutrition programming. She thrives on creating partnerships with others in the health and wellness arena and has been an invited speaker for many organizations and conferences.
In her free time, Lisa loves to explore in the markets, cook, spend time among her favourite fitness activities, running, skiing, hiking with her dog Leo and daughter Charli, and spending time with family and friends at home or exploring the world.