Programme d’équité dans les soins nutritionnels
Only 10 spots available!
In collaboration with University of Calgary, and Pfizer Canada, CDHF’s Equity in Nutrition Care Program (ENCP) will be offering FREE online dietitian consultations for individuals to access specialized dietary and nutritional recommendations for their condition. We believe health equity is achieved when everyone can attain their full potential for health and well-being.
What is the ENCP Program?
It’s a game-changer in remote healthcare, brought to you by LyfeMD and CDHF (Canadian Digestive Health Foundation) and proudly sponsored by Pfizer and Janssen. This innovative program delivers expert Registered Dietitian consultations to those in remote areas, making specialized nutritional care accessible to all, especially where such services were previously out of reach.
To date, the ENCP Program has proudly facilitated:
- 135 RD consultations, tailor-made for individuals navigating the complexities of Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Our approach is rooted in providing:
- Digestive health education that empowers.
- Customized advice that acknowledges every unique health journey.
- Goal setting and skills development that fosters long-term wellbeing.
Hear it from our participants:
- “Finally, a program that reaches me where I am. No more feeling isolated with my condition. LyfeMD’s ENCP Program has been a lifeline!”
- “The empathy and personalized care I’ve received have made a tangible difference in my life. It’s not just about diet; it’s about reclaiming hope and health.”
- “Jackie’s guidance was a breath of fresh air. Her practical and positive approach has been instrumental in my dietary transformation.”
With a Net Promoter Score of 77, the success of the ENCP Program shines through our clients’ improved dietary adequacy and newfound dietary confidence.
Am I eligible?
This program is for you if you are not able to access a dietitian because:
- You live in a remote community and a dietitian trained in digestive disease is not available to you, or;
- You cannot afford to pay for a dietitian consult and have no insurance coverage.
Does this cost money?
We are able to offer this program for a limited time at no cost due to the generosity of Pfizer Canada, Canadian Digestive Health Foundation (CDHF) and the University of Calgary.
What information will you collect and what will you do with it?
We are collecting your personal information to provide evidence to our sponsors this is an important and needed program. We do not ask for any financial information. Any information you provide will only be shared as part of a group. That means you will never be identified in any information that is shared. If you would like us to share your personal information with your doctor we will ask for your consent, and if you consent we will send a summary of the dietitian visit.
This program was made possible due to an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer Canada and Janssen.